Hi there! I'm Tracey, Lecturer in Equine and Senior Warden here at Writtle.
By day, I am a lecturer over on Lordship Campus in the Science Building (S78) and by night I am the Senior Warden and Safeguarding Officer for the campus and can be found in the Tabor Staff Flat.
I teach across a range of schemes including Equine, Animal, VetPhys and Agriculture and tend to teach learning/research skills and development at all levels but my main research interest lies with male fertility and animal reproduction.
More recently, I have become more involved with learning technologies and try to embed the use of technology within my lectures. Feedback is always welcomed.
Around campus, I can usually be found walking my two dogs;
I have a working Cocker Spaniel and a Nova Scotia Duck Tolling Retriever, my ginger beasties, who love any attention so do came and say hello.
Archie, the Cocker, loves to be stroked and loves a good belly scratch, while Gunner (the Toller) loves to fetch things, balls, sticks, drinks bottles...
- United Kingdom
- Course profiles
- Bioveterinary Science Hub
- UG Animal Science and Animal Management
- PG Vet Phys Veterinary Physiotherapy
- UG MVetPhys Veterinary Physiotherapy
- UG Equine Scheme
- Academic and Professional Skills (H0270504VP)
- Dissertation - (H0060066)
- Learning From Work (H0050136)
- Learning Through Work (H0040137)
- Developing Graduateness (H0140536)
- Animal Health and Welfare (H0250010)
- Biological Processes (H0340033) Animal
- Industrial Work Experience Placement (H0260628)
- Introduction to Biochemistry (H0240118)
- Learning From Work (AN) (H0050136AN)
- Principles of Animal Management (H0240409)
- Professional Practice in Bioveterinary Science (H0240619)
- Recent Advances in Animal Science (H0260161)
- Reproduction and Breeding (H0250339)
- Research Methods (Animal) (H0250537AN)
- Sector Studies for the Animal Industry(H0040167AN)
- Applied Stud Management (H0250024)
- Canine and Equine Nutrition (H0240516)
- Dissertation (Equine) (H0060066EQ)
- Equine Breeding Systems (H0260070)
- Equine Computer Applications (H0260428)
- Equine Nutrition and Parasitology (H0240552)
- Equine Pathophysiology (H0250565)
- Equine Structural Development (H0260081)
- EQUINE TUTORIALS
- View more
- Last access to site
- Wednesday, 17 January 2018, 5:58 PM (1 day 1 hour)